Chia seed pudding
As featured in my blog post, Adventures in chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Mix the seeds into the milk, cover and leave in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- In the morning, stir the pudding. You may need to add a splash of milk to loosen the pudding a little.
- Layer up the chia seeds in a tall glass, with your favourite fruits and nuts.
- My current favourite combinations are pear and mango with crushed cashews and dessicated coconut. Berries and bananas with almonds or pecans would work well too.