Asian Quinoa Slaw salad, serves 6 as a side dish
- Large purple cabbage, shredded (green cabbage works just as well)
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 30g fresh coriander
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 200g cooked quinoa
- 50g toasted cashews (optional)
- Sesame oil and apple cyder vinegar, to taste, for dressing
- Whisk together equal parts of sesame oil and apple cyder vinegar to taste for the dressing.
- Prepare all of the vegetables and put into a large bowl with the quinoa and mix together.
- Toast the cashew nuts if using and add to the salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss through the salad.
- I love this salad served with a baked sweet potato and a fish fillet, garnished with lemon slices and paprika.