- 4 large carrots, grated
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 50g cashews, toasted and chopped
- 30g fresh mint, chopped
- 100g giant couscous
- 200g halloumi, sliced
- 3 tablespoons light tahini
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cyder vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the grated carrot, pomegranate seeds, toasted cashews and mint to a large bowl and set aside.
- Make up the giant couscous as per the packet instructions, drain and add to the carrot mixture.
- For the dressing, add the tahini, sumac, lemon and lime juices, olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper into a jar, then shake to combine all the ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the couscous and carrot mixture and stir to incorporate.
- Dry fry (or barbeque) the halloumi slices, then serve on top of the couscous salad before tucking in!