Avo/banana/choc chip muffins, makes 12
- 1 medium avocado (make sure its ripe!)
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 2 eggs
- 320g flour (can be gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100g choc chips (can be dairy free)
- Add the avocado flesh, the bananas and the eggs into a food processor and blitz until they are all combined
- Add the flour and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and stir to incorporate the baking powder evenly, then add the choc chips and stir through again
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just enough until the batter is well mixed – don’t overwork the mixture, or the muffins will be too heavy
- Spoon the muffin mix into cases and pop the tray into a preheated oven at 180c for 20-25 minutes until the muffin tops are golden and the choc chips melted.
- Leave to cool slightly (if you can) before devouring!